Learn more about our expanding data center footprint.
In response to surging customer demand, Cyxtera is expanding our worldwide footprint of 50+ best-in-class data centers in key growth markets. Highlights of our expansion include:
- Silicon Valley: To address customers’ rapid growth in one of the world’s largest technology hubs, additional capacity is now available in our SFO1 campus. Our On-Demand Data Center platform, CXD will deploy in this market in Q2 2019.
- Phoenix: This city is one of the fastest growing data center markets in the country thanks to power costs, robust connectivity and a low profile for natural disasters. Cyxtera has acquired new space in the prestigious Arizona State University Research Park.
- Atlanta: Atlanta is known as one of the world’s top ten financial centers and a major hub for industry, telecommunications and infrastructure. New space will be available within our existing ATL1 campus.
- New York Metro: Many industries rely on Cyxtera in this market as their primary US location due to its physical and network proximity to the New York Financial District. Located across the Hudson River in New Jersey, we're expanding capacity in our existing EWR2 campus.
- Toronto: Our Metropolitan Toronto data center campuses are home to global enterprises in industries such as financial services, media and software. New space is now available in our Markham, Ontario footprint. All facilities across this region are connected via a metro ring.
- London: Our Slough data center campus will see an additional 30,000 square feet and is expected to open in July. AWS, Microsoft Azure, Oracle and Google Cloud are all accessible locally from the Slough Campus.
- Frankfurt: To address the growing demand for Cyxtera’s data center services in Europe, a new data center will open in Frankfurt in July. The campus features complete redundancy, financial grade standard and incremental multi-tier security measures.
Fill out the form to request more information